Solid Documents provides a free online PDF/A Validation service that uses our recently released Solid Framework v6 SDK behind the scenes. Solid Framework is now available through an enterprise licensing model. The Tools and Professional levels include PDF/A Validation and PDF to PDF/A conversion functionality.
The PDF/A Competence Center has a test suite for validating PDF/A Validators called the Isartor Test Suite.
Evaluate for Yourself
An easy way to test drive our PDF/A Validation technology is to download the Isartor Test Suite (4MB ZIP) and then simply submit this ZIP file to our online PDF/A (ISO 19005 -1) validation service.
The online service will validate all 205 files in the ZIP and e-mail you an XML report, in Open Compliance Report format, containing the PDF/A violations found in these file. All of the 205 files should exhibit errors, including the Isartor Test Suite Manual.
1. Download isartor-pdfa-2008-08-13.zip from http://www.pdfa.org/
2. Go to http://www.validatepdfa.com/ and step through the wizard.
3. Attach isartor-pdfa-2008-08-13.zip to the e-mail.
4. Sit back and wait for the response from our free validation service.
5. Examine the report to confirm that our PDF/A Validator is 100% compliant.